Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Photo Reflections











I'm still unpacking all the baggage from our trip...no not clothes. It will be a while before I can verbally express my feelings and impressions about this wonderful journey. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words so here are a few of the 1300 that I took that I think will express some of the things I cannot say just now. Most of them are not of places so much as of people. Without the friends, old and new, that I was blessed to travel with, the experiences would not have been nearly so rich. Relationships, for me, were the greatest treasure that I brought back from Egypt.







-Eddie












We had good times at Goal just around the corner from the hotel in Cairo.





























People throughout the eons have known that there is bread in Egypt. As it turns out, the pizza isn't bad either.





















Sufi dancing was amazing.


















No comments: